Thursday, November 28, 2013

First Letter Home

2nd Day . . .  What is happening?

Dear Family and maybe some friends,

Hi: It is currently the 2nd night in the MTC and I have yet to comprehend I'm actually here.  Seriously though, I've never had so much information thrown at me in such a short amount of time.  I have an awesome set of elders living with me though.  

My companion, Elder Schuman, is very awesome.  Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better first companion.  Me and him clicked right away.  He reminds me of Sam Haskin in a way, just not as dry on the humor.  But he's still funny and plays percussion.  

Tonight when we were meeting our Branch Presidents, he got called to the the District Leader.  If that's not cool enough, my other roommate, Elder Kauti (I spelled his name wrong) also got called to be a District Leader.  His companion, Elder Bishop, is pretty much Derek Johnson, so everyone gets along great.

I won't have a P-day until Friday, so that's when you'll get an email. I gotta go to bed, but I love you all very much. I'm growing more and more each day.

Love,
Elder Stallings

Elder Connor David Stallings
2005 N. 900 E. Unit 134
Provo, UT 84602

Email: connor.stallings@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment