Saturday, December 21, 2013

Email to Mom

Hey mom! I got your package today! I shared the cracker candy with my district and they love it! Big success!

I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed that longer letter you sent me. made me think of home. Can you believe I've already been here for a month? Whaaaaat. Weird. Hows the blog?

Polly wrote me a couple letters/emails, so its nice to hear from them. Dakota emails me once a week, and it sounds like MTV is sending a crew over to Minnesota to film a thing. If that goes well, then they're in the clear!

How are Rowan's ice balls?

I got the funniest letter(s) from uncle ned and his kids last week. I don't know if I'm just around terrible humor all the time or if uncle ned is secretly a comedy genius, but man I was laughing so hard reading his letter. The millers also sent letters, also very funny. 

 I really hope my visa comes in. I've been working so hard to get this portuguese and I don't want to just lose it. I'll go where the Lord wants me to go, but it would just be very hard to have to relearn what I worked extremely hard to get.

 So i guess zach got bit by a dog. Thats pretty funny. What mission is zach in? 

Well I'll be able to email you on wednesday, so look forward to something then! I love you mom. 
Love
Elder Stallings

No comments:

Post a Comment