Monday, February 17, 2014

CELEBRATING...Milestone Birthday and Bon Voyage to Brazil!

This week  Connor celebrated his 20th birthday.  A super nice family emailed me and wanted to know what Connnor's favorite dinner was (spaghetti!!) so they could make it for him since they were having him over that night.   Wasn't that thoughtful?

I'll add more captions to these pictures once I figure out who these people are!! I know they must be members living in Reno.  That is definitely a church gym with a stage in the background. Some things never change no matter where you live!!  

-- Emily

Connor flies to Brazil today, so I'm not sure if we'll get a letter from him.  Thanks for keeping him in your prayers and supporting him in so many ways.

--Doug



Elders Young & Stallings

Happy 20th!!!


Amazing feats of nature with a swirling fan to boot. 


The package from home made it!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment