Oi Família!

Wow, seriously feels like yesterday I was writing you all. This week flew by. I dont even know where to start haha. It was a tough week for finding people. Monday and Tuesday it was pretty cold and rainy which made it hard for finding people. But over all this week was good. Elder Dallastra and I are getting along very well. Lots of laughing, but lots of learning as well. Yesterday was our best day this week. I dont even know how to describe a good day in the mission. Every lesson had the spirit. We taught people, not lessons. The spirit testified. Our investigators are progressing. One thing that I realized is that I cant be impatient with the growth of our investigators. Just as Christ is patient with us and our growth, I need to show that same patience with all of our investigators. He will provide what needs to be provided, daily if needed.



By the way, Happy Easter or Feliz Páscoa! It definitely didnt feel like a holiday at all, but it was good because a lot of people who usually were gone working were home, so we had some very good visits with people. We recieved a lot of chocolate too, which is such a blessing. My love for chocolate is growing every day.




 Saturday we heard from Presidente Ribeiro of the 70, and that was awesome. Very uplifting and helpful. But I think the best part about that was I got to see my dear friend, Elder Schuman! I really hope we get the opportunity to serve together. Seeing him reminded me of the MTC, and how different things are now. Man, I know I have a lot of growing to do, but reflecting on my life 5 months ago really made me realize how much this mission is changing and helping me. This conversion to the gospel is truly the best thing that has happened to me. Im certain that Heavenly Father loves us. I know that if we live the gospel of Jesus Christ, we WILL find happiness.



This is kind of a short letter, but know that I am happy and safe. This is truly the work of the Lord. He is helping in all aspects. I love you all so much! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Elder Stallings