Sunday, December 14, 2014

A missão é incrível! - Week of Dec 8th

Hey Family!

Man, this week was great. So I'm definitely loving this new area and this companion that I have. The area is called "Parque da Fonte" or Font Park haha. Its a pretty big area, so I'm still trying to get to know it. But I had a bunch of splits and exchanges here when I was here in the zone, so I already knew a little bit. My companion, Elder Schirmer (Brazillian from Rio Grande do Sul [Big South River]) is such a great Elder. He really likes to sing (in english and portuguese), so we have a lot of hymns that we sing in the road. He's really helping me a lot, and we hit off the transfer great.
Thanksgiving Pizza


The ward here is super supportive, and the bishop is new. Actually, the ward was split  couple months ago, so this is a new ward that we're working with. I think the ONLY weak part about the ward is the lack of youth. But we already have a baptismal date set for 1 (soon to be 2) youth that went to church sunday. The Lord is giving us so many options in our teaching pool, its incredible. Over all, I have no worries about our area. Its definitely in the Lords hands as we have other responsibilities to attend to sometimes. 
Iron Man

Its so great to find people who understand what we say. It sounds weird, but you have no idea how many people simply dont understand the message of the Restoration. We try to teach so simply but a lot of times people have their minds shut and dont hear anything we say. But this week it was incredible to see some of the people we taught really listen and consequently, completely understand the message. Definitely have a ton of people this next week with lots of potential!

Well, sorry I dont have too much to say today. I love you all so much! Thank you for the support and love!
Love,
Elder Stallings

No comments:

Post a Comment